The Internet constitutes the largest resource supporting freedom of information today for the user community in general and for users with disabilities in particular. For that reason, we put emphasis on granting equal service to people with disabilities who use the information displayed on the website, and on improving their browsing experience.
We seek to ensure that our digital services will be accessible to people with disabilities, and accordingly we have invested in the website’s ease of use for people with disabilities, to the full extent possible, in the belief that every person deserves the right to a life of equality, respect, comfort, and independence.
Using the equalweb accessibility tool
How does the site’s accessibility work?
The website features an accessibility menu. A click on the menu makes accessibility buttons available. After selecting a menu item, the user should wait for the page to be loaded.
What are the menu items?
- Option for keyboard-based navigation
- Adaptation of the website for NVDA assistive technology
- Text Reader to listen the website content without the need of external screen readers
- Voice Commands to surf the website with only voice commands
- Enlargement of the font on the website to 4 levels of magnification
- Immobilization of moving elements, and stoppage of blinking
- Altered color contrast to dark background
- Altered color contrast to light background
- Adaptation for color-blind users
- Change of the font for a better readability
- Enlarged cursor, and change the color to black or white
- Enlargement of the display to ~200%
- Emphasizing links on the website
- Emphasizing headings on the website
- Presentation of alt text to graphics
- Declaration of accessibility
- Sending accessibility feedback
Despite our efforts to apply accessibility on every webpage, it may be discovered that some of the webpages are not accessible or are not suitable for any available accessibility solution.
We are continuing the efforts to improve the website’s accessibility to the full extent possible, guided by our belief, and by our moral commitment, that the website should be usable by the entire population, including people with disabilities.
Details of the company’s accessibility coordinator
For quastions about accessibility please address us by this Email address: rs.medtronic‑firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact and feedback
We welcome feedback from our users. If you encountered any particular accessibility problem while browsing the website, we will be grateful for your feedback on the “Contact Us” form.