LEADING INNOVATION TO TRANSFORM DIABETES CARE
For you. For your patients.
Our Solutions and Services
Automated Self-adjusting insulin pump
The MiniMed™ 780G System automatically adjusts insulin delivery to help more patients reach glycaemic targets with less effort1,2,3,4 and no fingersticks*.
Advanced diabetes technology for MDI users
The Smart MDI System Together, the Guardian 4™ system and InPen ™ smart** insulin pen system help your patients to stay ahead of their glucose levels.5,6,***
Education & Services
Discover how you can develop your expertise with our blended learning offering and find out more about the range of patient services, complementing the care you offer them.
CareLink™ system - Data Management Software
Optimise patient outcomes. The portfolio of Carelink™ software reports can identify trends, track daily activities and help you identify patterns and behaviour which may be affecting a patients diabetes management.
Redefining life with Diabetes
For more than 35 years, Medtronic Diabetes has committed to drive innovation, including new insulin delivery solutions that make life easier by reducing the burden of diabetes and deliver strong clinical outcomes.
- Carlson AL, et al. Poster # 97 at the 80th International Conference of the American Diabetes Association, June 2020, Chicago/Virtual.
- Medtronic data on file: Pivotal Trial (Age 14-75). N=157. 16 US sites; 2020.
- Battelino T, et al. Diabetes Care 2019; 42(8): 1593-1603.
- ADA Guidelines of A1C<7.0 – www.Diabetes.org
- Bosi E, et al. Efficacy and safety of suspend-before-low insulin pump technology in hypoglycaemiaprone adults with type 1 diabetes (SMILE): an open-label randomised controlled trial. Lancet Diabetes Endocrinol 2019;7: 462–72.
- Berganstal RM, et al. Effectiveness of Sensor-Augmented Insulin-Pump Therapy in Type 1 Diabetes. N Engl J Med 2010; 363:311-320